31 Jan 2013

Breakage Update

I've been moisturising and sealing nightly and I have had little to no breakage! It's a huge improvement since I usually get about 10 broken hairs every time I moisturise my hair. Since my last wash day I've only been getting 1 broken hair when I moisturise, some days I get no breakage at all!

I'm still expecting to get a bit of breakage for a while as I do have a lot of mid-shaft splits and they will continue to break off, but hopefully I have stopped the worst of the breakage and I will start seeing some length progress.

I think that I will still invest in a seamless comb as I don't want my hair to be damaged every time I use a comb. Especially since my hair isn't all one length, it could snag very easily on the seams on a comb, which would lead to more breakage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...