9 Mar 2013

Laziness & Half Wigs

So, recently I've been very lazy when it comes to my hair. I haven't even shampooed my hair in two weeks which is just.. really bad. I haven't been m&s'ing every night, I think that I've maybe done it about twice in the past week? It just got to the point where I felt like I was doing so much trying to make my hair healthy so it could retain length but wasn't seeing much progress. I've been on my hair journey for over a year now and my hair hasn't actually grown that much. I guess because I was getting frustrated by my slow progress I just stopped doing things that I had been doing religiously for the past year. I'm going to try and get back on track on my wash day tomorrow, because obviously what I'm doing now isn't going to help my hair at all!

I've been thinking about getting a half wig. They are really good protective styles and I figured I would just rollerset the hair that I'm going to leave out, so I wont even have to use heat every week. And it will just be easier than trying to style my own hair. I can take it off every night and moisturise and seal so I will still be able to look after my hair properly!

I've been watching review videos and also just looking on different sites to see what type of half wig I would get, I'm currently undecided but I'm really excited about this and I will probably be getting one in the next few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up girl! It will all pay off in the end I'm sure. Good luck and I'm glad you are re-inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with Jas-Sherese! You can't give up when you've come this far. Don't you think that you deserve it?

    www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...