25 Feb 2013

Wash Day

I pre-pooed with hemp oil, leaving it on for about an hour. I then shampooed with Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo, making sure I really concentrated on my scalp as I had a bit of build up. I then put Roux Porosity Control Conditioner on my hair and let it sit for about 2 minutes. I always forget that I have this and accidentally leave this step out.

I deep conditioned with Keracare Humecto mixed with EVOO. I sat under my steamer for 30 minutes and then put on a shower cap for another hour. I then did an ACV rinse (only my second time doing this.) I put a capful of ACV in about 500ml of water. I'm still not really sure of the right ACV:water ratio but I think that this worked fine.

I put my Transitioning Creme in as my leave-in and then sprayed Mane N Tail detangler all over my hair and started to detangle. I L O V E this detangler! It has never been so easy to detangle my hair! It hardly took me any time at all and it was just so easy! I let my hair air dry. When my hair was fully dry it felt very moisturised and soft. Also, I got a lot less breakage during this wash day than I used to, progress!

4 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like we use very similar hair products... is the transitioning creme by Darcy's Botanicals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear about the "non-breakage" lol
    keep up with the good work !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...