10 Feb 2013

Wash Day

I pre-pooed with hemp oil and left it on my hair for about 2 hours. I then shampooed my hair with Keracare Detangling Shampoo.

I DC'd with Keracare Humecto mixed with EVOO, argan oil, jojoba oil and castor oil. I deep conditioned overnight (which I have only done once before.) I decided to DC overnight because my hair still felt very dry from the whole relaxer process and I plan on straightening my hair so I wanted to make sure my hair had lots of moisture.

I rinsed out the conditioner and then left a towel on my hair for an hour or so to get rid of the excess water. I then applied my leave in - Darcy's Botanical Transitioning Creme - and detangled my hair in sections. This was my first time detangling with my new seamless comb and the difference was amazing! I never realised before how much I could feel my old comb snagging my hair as I detangled. I let my hair air dry.

4 comments:

  1. I have got to buy me one of those combs, everybody brags about them... where did you buy your comb from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Olivia! Which seamless are you using?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...