24 Feb 2013

Mini Product Haul

So I went to my (not so) local beauty supply store. There isn't a decent one anywhere near where I live so I waited until I visited family to go and buy some products.

My hair tangles A LOT, especially when I get to about 5 weeks post and I've wanted to buy a detangler for a while I just wasn't sure which one to get. I read a few good reviews on Mane N Tail's detangler so when I saw it in the shop I picked it up. Hopefully this will make detangling my new growth a lot easier.

I'm almost out of my Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo and have wanted to try Creme of Natures' Argan Oil shampoo for a while, so I thought I'd buy it and give it a try! I've seen a lot of positive reviews for this product and I can't wait to see how it will work for my hair.

I've wanted something for my edges for a while and it was between ORS Edge Control and Creme of Nature Perfect Edges, the store didn't have the Perfect Edges so I got the Edge Control. I know that a lot of people use this and love it, so I can't wait to try it!

The next thing I buy will be a conditioner but I probably wont get that until my Humecto is close to running out. I'm planning on getting the Curl Junkie Curl Rehab conditioner.

1 comment:

  1. Let us know how your hair likes Creme of Natures' Argan Oil shampoo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...