23 Jan 2013

Co-wash!

I sprayed my hair with some water to make it slightly damp and then applied my ORS Replenishing Conditioner. I left the conditioner in my hair for about 2 hours with a shower cap and a towel on. I love this conditioner because even though it has protein in it, it always leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturised. I decided to use the Replenishing Conditioner to (hopefully) help stop my breakage.

I then co-washed with my Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. 
I put in my leave-in - Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Creme - and air dried. I put a scarf on to lay down my edges and new growth and then after a couple of hours took that off and let my hair continue to air dry.

I moisturised and sealed my hair and then cross-wrapped it for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...