20 Jan 2013

Wash Day!

I pre-pooed with grapeseed oil. I heated the oil up before I put it in my hair. I put it on my scalp and the length of my hair and left it in for about an hour with a shower cap and towel on.

I shampooed with my Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo and then squeezed the excess water out with a towel. I put my Keracare Humecto in as my deep conditioner, I separated my hair into sections to make sure the conditioner was evenly distributed throughout all of my hair.

I sat under my steamer for 30 minutes and then rinsed out my hair. I then put Roux Porosity Control in my hair and left that in for 1 - 2 minutes then rinsed it out. I've never used Roux as a last rinse before but I wanted to try it because it helps close the cuticles. I usually use it before I deep condition. I rinsed the Roux out with cool water.

I left the towel on my head for a few minutes then squeezed out any excess water. I then put in my leave-in (Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Creme) and detangled in sections. Then I put a scarf on to help lay down my edges and my new growth for a few hours and continued to air dry.
Once my hair was fully dried it felt soft and hydrated. I then moisturised and sealed and cross wrapped my hair for bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...