23 Jan 2013

BREAKAGE!

So, for the past few weeks I have been having some major breakage. Literally all I have to do is lightly touch my hair and hair will just break off.

I've been upping my moisture because usually if my hair is breaking off it means it's too dry, but no matter how much I moisturise and seal and deep condition my hair just wont stop breaking.

I think I'm going to do a light protein (ORS Replenishing Conditioner) and if that doesn't help then I don't know what I'm going to do.

It's just really annoying because I'm coming up to me being on my hair journey for one year and I haven't really had much length difference. My hair looks healthier than it did a year ago but it would be nice to see some length now and I'm not going to if my hair keep breaking off like this. I was hoping to be at APL by February but I seriously doubt that's going to happen.

It just feels like I'm having a constant set back and I need the breakage to STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...